How To Make An Edible Dream Jar


This is a post I've been wanting to share for a while or actually since I introduced this activity as part of our homeschool World Book Day event.  All the mums were given the task to organise an activity related to one of our favourite books in our homeschool.  So I decided to make Dream Jars from a book close to my heart, The BFG by Roald Dahl.  We are huge fans in our home and any book written by Roald Dahl will always have a place on the bookshelf.  You should take a look at our Roald Dahl Book Collection, it's epic!

So Dreams Jars are what we decided on, but not just any Dream Jar.  Edible Dream Jars!!!  Of course, I took to Pinterest for inspiration but all of them were glow jars, had slime or fairy lights and cotton wool.  And that's when it hit me!  I had to make ours edible, fun and sparkly!

If you want to know how we made our edible Dream Jars then you HAVE to take a look at our video


Let me know how it goes and please share a picture of your Dream Jar on Instagram , remember to tag @hey_ummi so I can see it too.  I can't wait to see all your lovely edible Dream Jars.



Comments

back to top